IMPORTANT Covid-19 Update
Currently we are CLOSED to the public and will not be open for adoption hours. We will schedule individual appointments for those only with Approved applications. To follow up on your application please text or call 706-226-5002.
We need to limit the traffic in the shelter to protect the health of our staff, volunteers and the public.
We are already losing some volunteers who are in the medical field and are on call 24/7.
We are limiting all new animal intakes. We need to make sure if volunteer participation drops off that we will still be able to care for all of our animals.
Thank you to all of fantastic volunteers and supporters!
Our Shelter Location
1210 Veterans Drive
Dalton, GA 30721
$165 and up – Dogs & Puppies (Some dogs may have adoption fees that are sponsored)
$60 and up – Cats (depending on breed)
$100 – Declawed Cats
$75 – Kittens
We accept Visa, Master Card, Cash or Check
The adoption fee includes:
- Spay or neuter
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Medical check-up
- Flea preventative
- FeLV test (cats)
- Heartworm test (dogs)
To expedite the adoption process and to help us help you, please complete the on-line adoption application. You must fill out the application completely. One of our dedicated adoption team members will contact you only if you are approved.
- If you are unable to visit during our normal adoption hours we can schedule a time for you to visit.
- Pets are family members and we encourage the entire family to be a part of the adoption process.
- If you currently have no pets please consider adopting two, a better adoption experience for you and them. Single pets also get lonely when you are away for several hours.
- If you are adopting a dog or puppy and currently have another dog please bring them for a meet and greet. Include them in the adoption selection process.