Dog of the Week – Andrew
Andrew is an American Bulldog mix about eight months old. Andrew is very friendly, loves everyone and really enjoys playing with other dogs. He has a lot of energy and would love to be your new companion. If you are interested in this very handsome fella you can fill out an on-line application for me or call 706-226-5002 to make an appointment to meet me.
Cat of the Week – Momma KittyMomma Kitty is a gorgeous lady about ten years old, but she has always been in perfect health and has a lot of good years left. Momma Kitty has lived at a vet’s office for several years and they decided it was time to try and give her a real home. She is the sweetest, most lovable cat you have ever seen. She was attacked by a male suiter in her younger days and lost an ear, but she is still beautiful. She loves to be petted and sit in your lap for snuggle time. If you are interested in this lovable girl you can fill out an on-line application for me or call 706-226-5002 to make an appointment to meet me.
Each Saturday 12 -4 pm
1703 Cleveland Hwy
Dalton, GA 30720
$150 -Dogs & Puppies
$70 -Cats $50 -Kittens
We accept Visa, Master Card, Cash or Check
The adoption fee includes:
- Spay or neuter
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Medical check-up
- Flea preventative
- FeLV test (cats)
- Heartworm test (dogs)
To expedite the adoption process and to help us help you, please complete the on-line adoption application. One of our dedicated adoption team members will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your interest and any questions you may have in adopting.
- If you are unable to visit during our normal adoption hours Saturday 12 -4 pm they will schedule a time you can visit.
- Pets are family members and we encourage the entire family to be a part of the adoption process.
- If you currently have no pets please consider adopting two, a better adoption experience for you and them. Single pets also get lonely when you are away for several hours.
- If you are adopting a dog or puppy and currently have another dog please bring them for a meet and greet. Include them in the adoption selection process.
- Each adopter will receive a free CD of tips and ideas for the new adopter to help make your adoption a happy, successful, lifelong relationship with your new best friend.