The goal of our ongoing education program is to educate and promote empathy, kindness, respect, responsibility and proper care of animals.
We educate through:
- Newspaper articles and PSA radio spots
- Spay/Neuter discount information and programs – Click Spay & Neuter for complete details.
- Kind News (a written publication for students from K-12) – Click Kind News for complete details.
- Guided tours at our Adoption Center – please call 706-226-5002 to schedule an appointment.
- Presentations to schools and civic groups – by invitation
- Sharing legislative topics as it relates to animals.
We welcome any and all suggestions for educating our community on behalf of all animals. If you would like someone from the Humane Society to speak to your group please call us at 706-226-5002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.